MOSFETs and FPAA Basics
- MOSFET device behavior,
with a heavy focus on SubThreshold Operation
- Basics of FPAA architectures
Materials for Second Class Session
- Requirements for class for
class session. Will be required as part of this project.
- Documentation on setting up your system
- Scilab / Xcos Circuit level simulation
tool paper (.pdf)
- Helpful thoughts on FPAA
FPAA Reading Material
You might find these papers useful, since they describe the IC,
the tools, and the remote testing infrastructure.
- Chapter 2 Material : Basics of Device Physics
- Chapter 3 Material : Subthreshold Transistor Physics
- Classic paper on DIBL and "sigma"
(channel length modulation effect)
- Lecture Boards. Class 1:
- Lectures Boards (2017) for
Summary Notes (.html format)
- Class Lecture White Boards
- Basic MOSFET characteristics:
Subthreshold and Above Threshold
- Summary of FPAA board setup results.
Plot showing remote and in-class measurement results; data must be compared on the same graph.
- Regressing MOSFET transistor measurements
Regressing the MOSFET I-V curves uses the following data:
chips (3.0a) assigned to you, you will also be able to get equivalent data
(not this week, but if you need it later).
The data for these I-V curves is read: